22-year-old Somali man suffers head injuries during argument in St Julian’s
Thursday September 13, 2018
A 22-year-old Somali man was grievously injured during an argument that took place in St Julian’s on Thursday morning, the police said.
The man was hit on the head by a hard object.
newsideThe incident took place in Triq Spinola, at around 1.30am.
The victim, who lives in Birzebbuga, was taken to Mater Dei Hospital by ambulance.
The other man is being held under arrest.
- US and Somalia forces come under attack during operation against Al Shabaab – The Defense Post
- Protecting Somalia’s growing mobile money consumers – World Bank
- US-led raid of Somali ex-president’s home blamed on bad intelligence – The Guardian
- Kenya to intensify border patrols to curtail movements of militants – Xinhua
- Kofi Annan: Timeline of former UN secretary-general – bbc
- Fears of further flooding haunt householders along river Shabelle in Beletweyne – Radio Ergo
- European Parliament could denounce Israel over Khan al-Ahmar –
- Hungary is a threat to international order. The US must act — now – cnn
- Somali family split by Trump refugee policy – deccanchronicle
- UN chief appoints new envoy for Somalia – Xinhua